Order Processing :
Please allow 2 to 3 days for order and payment processing to occur.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
All returns require a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and must be shipped freight prepaid. Returns must be accompanied with a description of the defect.
We will credit or exchange for DEFECTIVE items only (or for any shipping errors made by us). Please return the items in their original packaging within 30 days to the return address on your packing slip. Items returned without original packaging will NOT be credited. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. All returns must be sent prepaid. All returns not due to our error are subject to a 20% restocking charge plus any shipping costs we incurred on the order. DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA Number). THIS NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PACKAGE. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your replacement or refund. No returns are accepted 30 days after the invoice date. We strive to provide fast and courtesy service and 100% Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed on Every Order. Please allow up to 3 weeks for us to receive and process your return. (Special Order or Custom Made Items are Non Returnable and No Refunds will be Issued).
Orders to the continental states are shipped US Post Service or FedEx as quickly as possible and in the order it was received. Please allow additional 1-5 business days for delivery. There is a nominal processing and handling fee of $16.99 for domestic shipments. A delivery area surcharge of $2.25 may be applied to each ground package delivered to US residences in certain outlying zip codes as determined by the carrier.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
We accept payments through Authorize.Net . When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Authorize.Net, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see Authorize.Net for more details.